Welcome to CTSAC!
CTSAC is a privately owned small business affiliated with the Carlisle Area School District for over 30 years.
CTSAC offers high quality before and after school programs at each of the elementary schools within the Carlisle Area School District. Programs are offered to children in Grades K – 5. All CTSAC programs are licensed through the Department of Human Services.
CTSAC works with CCIS.
Dedicated to creating an inspiring environment, CTSAC encourages individual growth in problem solving, empathy and team building. CTSAC teachers promote healthy and respectful relationships through consistent expectations. Program routine provides security for children to build resiliency. With resiliency, children can discover confidence in themselves with every new challenge.
Free Choice Centers
Children attending CTSAC are encouraged to take part in child-selected group activities. Standard staff practices and policies include attention to positive reinforcement and empowerment, modeling expectations of socially appropriate behavior and preventative behavioral techniques. CTSAC’s unique approach to this centers around the group reward and discipline system which has been proven very effective and a positive guide towards creating a safe and fun environment which benefits all children.
CTSAC’s philosophy was born out of a concern for the need for quality childcare for the children of working parents.
We are dedicated to creating a healthy, positive and developmentally appropriate environment which ensures the safety, well-being and happiness of each child enrolled in our program.
CTSAC has been a reputable service in the Carlisle community since 1985. Over the years, the program has evolved into a highly enriching and constructive program based on character education and social emotional growth. Our program has several distinctive characteristics, all of which contribute to the overall success of the program.
- CTSAC’s program emphasis is on shaping emotionally intelligent children through active play.
- CTSAC programs are located in each of the elementary schools within the Carlisle Area School District. This allows for parents to have a peace of mind as they do not have to worry about extra travel for his/her child.
- CTSAC program Hours of Operation are from 6:30am – 8:30am and from 3:30pm – 5:30pm Monday through Friday. CTSAC does offer Full Day Programs which operate during Parent/Teacher Conferences and Holiday Breaks. A highly active hands-on Summer Camp Program is also offered from June to August.
- CTSAC provides services for children from Kindergarten through Fifth Grade
- All CTSAC programs (School-Year, Full Day and Summer Camp) are licensed through the Department of Human Services.
Our children can learn to be successful adults when they are placed in an environment where parents, teachers, and community come together with a common goal – making a positive difference in a child’s life.
CTSAC does reserve the right to decline services if we feel that we cannot meet your child’s needs in our program. A notice of seven (7) days will be issued to allow parents/guardians to find alternative care. CTSAC teachers are trained to greatly exceed the minimal standards mandated by the State. We do not provide training for our staff in specific mental health areas. If you have questions regarding your child’s specific needs please call the CTSAC Office.